Some of the activities in Invercargill could be:
- Visit Southland Museum and Art Gallery -Tuataras and Burt Munro exhibition.
- Visit the gardens at Queens Park, feed the ducks, look at the bird aviary, coffee at the kiosk. Shopping in the city centre.
- Have a coffee at the world’s southernmost Starbucks. Visit local art galleries – City Gallery, Gallery 55 and Anderson Park.
- Take a trip out to Oreti Beach, the place where the legendary Burt Munro practised his world breaking feats on his Indian.
- See Burt’s bike on display at E Hayes
- Play golf at one of Invercargill’s top class golf courses. Invercargill has the most southernmost links course in the World.
- Take a bush walk at Seaward Bush only minutes from Beersheba.
- Take a tour of the Tiwai Aluminium Smelter.